Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Funny stories

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Enteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, i wish D+ was passing for me. I give that story a 9 because u thought it was easy and ended up getting a D+ lololol.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well no one cares cuz i rate the stories

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    d+ is good especially since i pay no attention, do no studying and despise that class. besides, you dont rate the stories. lahl does.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i got a story...

    lahl got arrested.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member NAVYSEAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a story...

    Dan and Sloth on Shrooms Friday Night...HAHA
    Dan was off the wall wouldnt sit still, started eating a box and then would continue to put his head in it and saying it looked really sweet! Sloth was sitting over in the corner acting like it was his first time exploring the world like he has just come out of Nancy's Womb!

    Then Dan calls Gerrard and Dan says to Gerrard..."I'm talking to you on the phone, but it's like your right here (continuing to bang his phone on the ground thinking its broken) eric are you there?" Dan hands me the phone Gerrard Says..."Matt, whats up buddy(in a drunken eric slur)" I then say "Nothing dan and sloth are on shrooms." Eric says "Yea dan sounded a little MESSED up!!!!" he then continues to say "Matt if you need any help let me know..." Then I say "Yea whatyou gonna do? drive home from La crosee" Eric then motions angrily "Hey ILL DO WHAT I CAN BITCH!" All in all Dan and Sloth were fucked out of there mind!

    The End

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    7
    yea, dan called me too later after i left but i dont think he knew how to work the phone.

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First two page topic! Looks like its almost time to get an aviatar.

    Dan called me too that night, but I was half-asleep and I assumed that it was either an emergency, in which case i would be left a message or he was intoxicated.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its 1:20 am and my neighbor is building a deck.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha 7.5

  10. #30
    Inactive Member NAVYSEAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So a interesting thing happened to me tonight... It's 4:00am I need to take a piss before I go to bed, I open up my suites bathroom door amd whatdo find? I find my suitemate fucking his girlfriend on the counter...but had to piss so needless to say they continued i walked in to take a piss and walked out like nothing happend... LOL

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •